Post Mortem: dataFundamentals 2014, Pete and Jeff
After failing to get airborne in a go at the consumer software market, and inadvertantly killing our corporate services offerings through a move from corporate centric Dallas to startup centric Austin - an otherwise delightful move - dataFundamentals is formally shuttering it's contracting offerings in favor of seeking revenues through long term W2 employment in the Austin market.
In many respects - this is the ultimate loss. But it has been a joyous and event filled ride. Thanks to our many supporters for allowing us to participate in their projects along the way.
Here are some of the accomplishments we have racked up over the past couple of decades.
Dev Automation and Code Generation
- Case Study: Big Data ETL Automation
- Case Study: Beyond staff augmentation - Frameworks and Automation
- Case Study: Modular Java Workspace Administration
- Case Study: WebAppWriter helps thousand generate custom applications
- Case Study: Setting up a junior programmer with a finished app to administer and maintain
APIs and Development
- Case Study: Big Data ETL
- Case Study: Rapid Development of Custom, Mission Critical Software
- Case Study: Converting a Prototype Code Base Into a Production Code Base
- Case Study: Starting from Scratch!
- Case Study: Eclipse Based Structured Notes App
Systems and Modularity
- Case Study: New Technologies in an Established Department
- Case Study: How to Improve the Performance of An Already Brilliant Team